MyFirearms is our online portal that lets you provide information for the Firearms Registry and apply for and manage your firearms licensing.
You can use MyFirearms to:
- register an arms item
- complete a No Arms Item Declaration
- apply or reapply for a firearms licence
- apply or reapply for a dealer’s licence
- notify us of a change of address
- notify us of a change of health practitioner.
If you’re one of the following, you can apply for your firearms licence and endorsements at the same time:
- bona fide collector
- dealer employee
- pest controller
- pistol target shooting club member.
If you already have a firearms licence you can apply for an endorsements online at any time.
If you are applying for a dealer’s licence, you can also apply for endorsements using MyFirearms.